Beckenham Methodist Church,
Pattern and times of Services
- Services usually take place at 10.30am on Sunday mornings
- Our Junior church, with activities for children and young people, meets at the same time as the morning service.
Travel and Parking Information
- Onsite parking is very restricted (only space for two cars), but ample parking can be found in St.George’s Road Car Park a short walk away. Please note that parking charges do not apply on Sunday in the car park but there are parking charges for the metered spaces on Bevington Road.
- The 227, 162 and 367 buses all stop at the junction of Bromley Road and St.George’s Road, a short walk from the church.
- Beckenham Junction rail and tram stop is a few minutes walk from the church.
Pattern of regular church activities
Monday 2.00pm Open Door Fellowship for men & women
Beavers and Cubs
Facilities for the disabled
There is level access to the church and the halls although the church grounds need to be entered from the side path. There is a stair lift to the second floor of the church halls. A toilet designed to be accessible for disabled people is available. The church has a loop system and the words of much of each service is projected on to the screen. If people need to have hand held or larger printed information, this can be made available. If you have any specific requirements please let one of the stewards or church members know so we can consider what reasonable adjustments can be made.
Please contact us for information about arranging Baptisms, Weddings and Funerals.
The church has rooms of various sizes available for hire for regular or occasional use.